Camouflage foundation: eliminates all imperfections
Today I’d like to talk to you about a particular foundation, in some ways magical. PERFECT BODY, a MKL patent.
It is the camouflage product par excellence.
Magical on the body, but I’ll tell you a secret: it’s crazy on the face too!
Who is it for?
The camouflage foundation is designed for skins with imperfections, thanks to its 80% coverage that allows you even to cover tattoos, skin discolorations of all kinds, scars, acne marks, capillaries, psoriasis, vitiligo, blemishes and angiomas. The Perfect Body foundation also manages to camouflage cellulite!
What occasions is it best suited for?
It’s water resistant and it’s No Transfer! Perfect for use at the beach and in the pool, thanks to its sunscreen factor (SPF 30).
It is the most suitable foundation in photographic, television and film make-up to create a porcelain-effect skin.
Excellent to use on the legs, giving the skin a more compact, uniform and satin effect.
What makes Perfect Body foundation unique?
What makes it unique is that it contains:
- hyaluronic acid, which gives a filler effect and regulates the pH of the skin,
- bohenic acid, smoothing and moisturizing,
- glycerol, which is highly water-repellent to external agents and forms an emollient barrier,
- lecithin, a plant phospholipid that helps maintain skin elasticity,
- vitamin E, with antioxidant and anti-free radical properties
- and many other active ingredients that allow you to hydrate and help microcirculation.
Directions for use:
To achieve the best possible effect, well-hydrated skin is essential. We recommend a scrub and moisturizer that you feel best with.
To have a wow effect , use:
- for the face, the A/B brush,
- for the body, the K brush – for a homogeneous and natural application, spraying it with water and then dabbing the area.
These steps will make the product no transfer, very long-lasting and above all comfortable on the skin!
The ultimate camouflage foundation: Perfect Body! Take my word of Make-Up Artist for it.
Your Make-Up Artist, Francesca